Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this thing, but i'll give it a shot. I've been thinking of buying a taco. I think i'd rather have an I4 4X4 than the 6cylinder? The biggest thing I pull is a small bass tracker. I just need something that is gonna be reliable to put miles on. (i'm in college). But at the same time i'd like the 4X4. (big hunter) I've heard of people getting up to 25-27mpg in these things??? Is this true? Any thoughts would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm new to this thing, but i'll give it a shot. I've been thinking of buying a taco. I think i'd rather have an I4 4X4 than the 6cylinder? The biggest thing I pull is a small bass tracker. I just need something that is gonna be reliable to put miles on. (i'm in college). But at the same time i'd like the 4X4. (big hunter) I've heard of people getting up to 25-27mpg in these things??? Is this true? Any thoughts would be GREATLY appreciated!!!
I'm new here, too, and I have a high mileage 99 2wd Prerunner with the 3RZ, and I can't even come close to 15 mpg. I don't tow anything and rarely haul a heavy load, and I don't have a rack. I can't imagine anyone getting 25 mpg, especially in a 4x4. JMHO.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.