Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got in a wreck in my camry and found an 88 supra turbo. 2500$ U.S. Is that good? what kinda power range did tht model have. tried to search but dint find nething. on the hp. thnks. hope this isnt somethin ill be flamed for

·
Registered
403 Posts
230hp, I6. $2500 is a good price depending on Mileage, since your gonna have to replace the head gasket and possibly the intercooler pipeing.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
i went and picked all of tht stuff up today. turns out there i got a wiring harness radiator a transmission that needs rebuilt, and some JE pistons and crank shaft. im thinkin bout selling alot of this stuff. if i do ill post here b4 i put anything on ebay

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
we took a couple pics yesterday i havent gotten them d/l to pc yet. i dont have too many plans for the car at the moment. mostly just maintenance stuff as of now. and of course as my moto goes " why just repair when u can upgrade." so im sure there will be a few upgrades durin the maintenance lol.

·
i taste like candy
49 Posts
What is the milage?

What are your thoughts on the car? do you like it?

Welcome to the supra family!
:)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i love it. 5 speed, turbo, targa... whats not to love ... few minor cosmetic probs but hell its 14 yrs old. only 117,000 miles. but i think the bushings under the shifter need replacing. i wanna replace the clutch and today the molding on the right side popped up:rolleyes: but imma take some bondo and line the molding with t and see if tht works.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i love it. 5 speed, turbo, targa... whats not to love ... few minor cosmetic probs but hell its 14 yrs old. only 117,000 miles. but i think the bushings under the shifter need replacing. i wanna replace the clutch and today the molding on the right side popped up:rolleyes: but imma take some bondo and line the molding with it and see if tht works.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts