Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I purchased a 2006 Highlander Hybrid and also a 2006 Prius. With the Highlander I received a DVD iGuide/operators manual combination. It is very useful when on the road traveling to learn more about the vehicle. I am looking for the same thing in the Prius and was wondering if someone can tell me if they have a DVD for the Prius or have ordered one from Toyota. I called the Toyota help desk and they didn't even know that a DVD was out for the Highlander so I can't say I trust anything they tell me.

Thank-you

Pushback

·
Registered
2 Posts
Pushback said:
Hello, I purchased a 2006 Highlander Hybrid and also a 2006 Prius. With the Highlander I received a DVD iGuide/operators manual combination. It is very useful when on the road traveling to learn more about the vehicle. I am looking for the same thing in the Prius and was wondering if someone can tell me if they have a DVD for the Prius or have ordered one from Toyota. I called the Toyota help desk and they didn't even know that a DVD was out for the Highlander so I can't say I trust anything they tell me.

Thank-you

Pushback
How do you like the Highlander? What kind of millage do you get?

I know this is a Prius chat forum, but just a quick answer please - I will not pursue this topic here.

Thanks,
silvia33

1 - 5 of 5 Posts