Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright TN, i'm parting out a 1995 Toyota Avalon XLS, need any parts? let me know, keep in mind, the 95-96 avalon is the SAME mechanically as a gen3 camry, and majority of the parts are the same as the gen4/gen1. Some key things i can think of right away:

Dual piston front calipers - on the car, the car stops when rolling so they should be good, PO put new brake pads on em these should work for gen3 and gen4 - 120 + shipping
Rear Calipers, backing plates, etc - i'm pretty sure this can be used as a rear BBK as these should be the same as an es300 - 150 + shipping

1MZ intake plenum - $50
1MZ Throttle body - $50
Coil on plug sparkplug coil packs things - $30
Gen3 fuel rails and fuel system parts - $40
4 1995 avalon rims + new tires - $350 15" 205/65/15 (ill double check brand and size tomorrow)
1997 headlights (took the 95's for my 97
) - $65
1995 taillights - driver side has small crack - $40

car color is silver spruce metallic and the interior is black leather.

if prices are too high, let me know and maybe we can work something out.

Other stuff:

Greddy evo1 catback for camry/solara (avalon will need to extend o2)- $250
complete 3mz hybrid - including EVERYTHING needed. (gaskets, fuel mods, u still need to provide heads and up) $1900, i'll even throw in a loww mileage auto trans - if you're looking to do a v6 swap this is perfect! i have the complete spare car, trans, wiring everything, for everything else 2500, all you have to do is find motor mounts for an mr2 or a camry!! 250whp easily.
tom's rims 17x7 +45 215/45/17 tires in good condition - $800

Things i'm interested in trading for:
Supercharger (ill trade the 3mz, or the whole 95 avalon or both + cash on your part, you can build a GREAT sleeper..)
TRD/whiteline RSB
whiteline fsb
coilovers

·
Registered
2006 Scion tC
94 Posts
Please post pics of the wheels please. Thanks.

·
96 3MZ M/T
Camry
2,879 Posts
i need the connector for the windsheild washer pump? how much to get her shipped up to canada? a1c 1x8

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm uploading pics as we speak, so this post will be edited with more pics in general.

the suspension is in the white 97 avalon, tokico fronts and monroe back and tein springs w/ new sway bar links. not really for sale unless i get a good offer.

I'll take a look for that windshield washer connector, you want just the connector?

·
96 3MZ M/T
Camry
2,879 Posts
yup maybe a bit of the wire for the splicing

·
Registered
47 Posts
i need the windshield washer resevoir if it is the same as the 93 camry one....

along with a pair of hood hydraulic lifter things...

power window motors

and im interested in those 95 avalon rims with the tires but would like to see a picture of them.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry for the delay of pictures guys!! between 2 jobs and full time school time is NOT my friend! i took the pictures needed, just need the time to upload them but writing a 5 page essay 11hrs before class is not smart... in due time my friends in due time! if anyone actually buys anything i promise i'll make the time to get it shipped asap!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bump!! car is leaving soon so im taking offers on everything! tomorrow i'll be pulling off all the requested parts people asked for. i'm taking offers on EVERYTHING. let me know! if anyone is interested in the whole car, it's 500 and u figure the rest out! lol

·
Registered
39 Posts
Need a gray front passeneger side trim piece that goes around the door handle. For a friend's 99 Avalon. What color is your plastic and will 95 trim fit a 99?

·
Registered
2006 Scion tC
94 Posts
You never posted up the pics I requested of the wheels.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
someone claimed he was going to buy them, told me 2 days ago hes backing out so now its back up. i'll get them by tomorrow afternoon for you. all that i'm pretty much selling now are the wheels. the parts car is sold and being picked up soon.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts