Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, no more BSing.

I found a guy that will make Gen 3 EYELIDS for us. It will fit both 92-94 and 95-96 headlights. I have a 92 and the 95 eyelids fit.

Anyways, these will be fiber glass. I will get the molds made.

I MAY need a deposit up front. I will find out how much it will cost along with shipping. I will also put them up on ebay.

Please let me know if you want it. This is the real deal.

·
Sleeper-still sleeping
474 Posts
I'm in. Been waiting for something to be made...haven't had time to make one for myself. What's if gonna look like? Keep us posted on the price! :D

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will try to get a price asap. Can't tell you WHEN exactly but it will be soon. I will also try to get the outside b-pillar made in Carbon Fiber as well. Those will come later.

I will see if I can also get the eyelids in CF for you peeps with CF hoods.

·
Layd Customs
94 Yota 2WD
419 Posts
definitely down :thumbup:

·
02 Spectra Blue Mica
02 Celica GT
301 Posts
cool.. I would be in but i am in the process of making a mold for eyelids to be made out of high density plastic.. but go for it!! and the b pillar i would like to have in CF

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just to let you guys know, the eyelids in CF will be MUCH more expensive than the non painted fiberglass.

Just a head's up.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
everything CF is more then normal stuff. its very understandable. I'm down for eyelids but which one matters on the pricing. If their is a huge diffrence in pricing then i might just get the FG

·
Ford Powered
1999 Ford Mustang
439 Posts
bowlofturtle said:
there was a a thread on here on how to clear up SOME of that brown ness. You use some kind of rubbing compound if i'm not mistake. It doesn't do wonders but slightly better.
haha, someone remembers my thread. ya, it isn't as good as getting a new set, but it does help.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.