Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I was following some lady and she randomly hit the brakes and I rammed right into her... For some reason all the damage went into my car...

head light housing on both sides are broken the grill snapped off and the worst part is... the bumper underneath the plastic cover bumper dented right into my fan and radiator I believe.. I'm not too sure if it pierced either one.. However, I do notice when I accelerate like completely floor it my temperature gauge goes down. When I let go of the gas it slowly goes back up to half way or right below half way right where it should be.

Does anybody know how much this might cost to fix/replace the fan and radiator?

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
Damn, sorry to hear that man. You'll need to post some photos if you want someone to give you an idea of what's involved to get it fixed. Best case scenario you'll just have to replace the radiator support, radiator, bumper, headlights, grille etc. Worst case scenario would be that the frame is bent, but that would be something you'd need to get a professional opinion on in person.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Damn, sorry to hear that man. You'll need to post some photos if you want someone to give you an idea of what's involved to get it fixed. Best case scenario you'll just have to replace the radiator support, radiator, bumper, headlights, grille etc. Worst case scenario would be that the frame is bent, but that would be something you'd need to get a professional opinion on in person.
Depending on how bad the frame is bent, you may be able to just find a sturdy object (like a dock) and a big truck (like a Super duty) and fix it that way. (long story behind that :lol: )

On a more serious note, yeah pictures.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts