Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1.i took out the plugs today to check the and they were coated with oil. what could the probelm be? bad rings? bad valve seals? the seals around the valve cover bolts?

2. problem number two is my car was idleing fine for a while. one day i was coming home from work at 4 in the morn in a bad rain storm. this was about 2 weeks ago. ever since then my car idles very high. instead of 800 while in drive its up to 1000 and in park it's up to 1200. is it the sensor in the throttlebody? or somewhere else? i do have have a cai.

3. problem three is last week my car started to vibrate while driving. i have stock 14" rims on with stock rubber. i dont think i hit any bumps or pot holes hard enough to bbend anything. i believe my cv boot is torn. any way the wheel moves back and forth, if you take your hands off while going slow you can see it go back and forth. if you go slow you can feel it in your hands, as you speed up the shaking gets faster. its while cruising, accelerating and braking.

any help would be appreciated.

·
96 3MZ M/T
Camry
2,879 Posts
2. your filter might of gotten torn, what engine do you have?

3. you need to balance your wheels, not always hitting bumps knock them loose sometimes it's something just simple as they werent on good in the 1st place and only now fell off or moved.

·
RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2. nah its not the filter. i just recently checked and tightened it. i have the 5sfe.

3. thats one of the things that i figured but i'm still not sure. i fgured wither wheel out of balance, warped brake disk, bent suspension part... something along these lines. when i bring it into the shop to have it aligned i'mgona havethem check it out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.