Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Gangsta SC400 & 5.7Tundra
3,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Would someone please let me know what kind of kit this is and where I could purchase it from?

Thanks

Milt

·
TN's Nikon Expert?
12,670 Posts
looks to me like a RMM 3.5 lip, gen 3 headlight and grill. erebuni shogun 52 side skirts and maybe some kinda lip for the rear bumper.

·
Camry Under Construction
668 Posts
it's different kits put together i believe i remember someone talking about this earlier asking where they could fit this kit?? best bet is to just look at all the kits and just make yourself one that would best fit your style

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Yeah it´s a Rod Millen Motorsports 3.5 gen lip with an erebuni back bumper lip and erebuni side skirts.

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,979 Posts
is that cam for someone on here? it looks familiar.

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
Im not sure if its someone here but its been posted hundreds of times, try a search. but yeah theyre right, its the rod millen lip.

www.rodmillenstore.com

·
kor-ro-ra?
97 Corolla 1.8L 5spd
3,288 Posts
its a high rated camry on cardomain

·
Carzz R Xpensive!!111
1,223 Posts
yeah, it does look familiar haha

·
Registered
95 Posts
It isnt RHD....looked at the roadsigns. The picture is reversed.

And I remember seeing that car a long time ago and falling in love with it. Then l couldnt find it anymore. i am glad someone else haas brought it back up, and that ya'll actually know what kit is is!!

·
3,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you guys for the help, I went ahead and put my own kit together thanks to you guys and this pic, especially to Allen and Eye8Pussies.... So hopefully once I get my 94 V6 SE COUPE kitted, lowered, Rimmed up, and Sprayed (@ Allen's spot of course), I'll post pics...

·
Carzz R Xpensive!!111
1,223 Posts
what color you thinking of useing for the paint?

·
Registered
95 Posts
can you still get that front lip from Millen? I didnt see it on their website?!?!? This is the lip I have been looking for for sometime.....someone please tell me I can still get my hands on it!!

·
3,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hopefully it comes out decent....

felkajamine said:
what color you thinking of useing for the paint?
Im thinkink of using the White Pearl from the 2006 Lexus GS...

·
Carzz R Xpensive!!111
1,223 Posts
^they're both the same lip...pretty sure!

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Yeah those are erebuni sides and rear. I knew the original owner. I accidently bumped into him in Long Beach (he's from Florida) and he owns a shop in Torrance. He knew about me and I knew about him. Funny shit.

Anyways, yeah, that pic is a good 5 years old now.

·
Carzz R Xpensive!!111
1,223 Posts
^that's cool!

has he done any more modifications since? i'd love to see it. looks like he's got it shaved too! can't tell to well cause it's black!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts