Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to the rules I should have done this a few weeks ago... but hey, I was never really all that good at following the rules.

ME: My full name (and the name that is in the Niagra Fest Video) is Andrew. I live/work/play in Toronto Ontario
MINES: I have a 95' Toyota Tercel which was handed down to me by my mother (after she got a new Corolla S)
MODS: So far I have done...
- Custom height adjustable suspension (coilovers modified from reactive, were for a Honda Civic but are now on a Tercel)
- 17" gunmetal rims (yes 17s and they dont rub... much)
- Euro clear corners on the front
- Carbon Fiber Gen 2 Altezza Tail lights
- APC intake
- Reative front strut bar
- Removed front grill and will post pic of new mesh grill (if/when I finish)
- custom mounted dual guage pod on the A pillar holding an air/fuel guage and a voltmeter
- 5" tach with shift light
- under dash neon blue lighting
- neon blue e-break handle with "Tercel" embossed (the Tercel part was custom by me)
- a JVC deck with 2 10" rockford fosgate subs powered by a 400-watt Planet Audio amp
- the 2 10" subs are in a custom built box with plexiglass front

that's all I can remember so far... eventually I'd like to get a motor swap done and put in a 4AGZE with the supercharger. And as well have a custom interior done.

Well, I think that about covers it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought about that.... but I like the idea of the supercharger over the turbo. I like that the power is always there and not just when it spools up.

On the other hand once I get some quotes to see how much it would cost to go with the 4agze I may just take another look at the 4efte

·
Owner of Prius V & others
00 Solara - 07 Vitz
2,054 Posts
Sound nice and looks nice from the video in the meeting section!

Welcome to TN, Don't be affraid to come to our monthly meets!

-Rick

·
Whine Connoisseur
6,573 Posts
Rew said:
I thought about that.... but I like the idea of the supercharger over the turbo. I like that the power is always there and not just when it spools up.
A properly sized snail can eliminate this. Sorry for making the decision more difficult ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was looking on-line lastnight and found a 4agze in decent condition in Quebec for like 5 bills. Would it be worth it to get it, rebuild it then swap it?

·
searchin'
389 Posts
hey man, welcome to TN! :cool:

by your description, i'm pretty sure i've seen your car around town, perhaps PacMall. anyway, come check out our new board here: http://corollacustomz.oaknet.ca
we're in transition from the old board

we're having a huge BBQ on Sun, Sept 12/04 in Oakville & everyone's invited! check out my sig for more info :thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts