Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! My name is Wilson, I'm 20 studying in University of Toronto. I'm picking up my 05' echo hatchback RS middle next week. Soooo excited.. lol:lol: ... Any good mod suggestions?=]

·
LiL KareBear
218 Posts
Welcome to TN

·
Rated H: Chikan Sukebe
02 Vitz
1,363 Posts
Damn you Canucks and your Echo Hatch...:lol: welcome to the forum.

I'm not sure of any mods for the Echo, but besure to check out the ECHO forum you can defintely get help there

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Sportivo Concepts said:
Damn you Canucks and your Echo Hatch...:lol: welcome to the forum.

I'm not sure of any mods for the Echo, but besure to check out the ECHO forum you can defintely get help there
Just talk to Justin. He has entirely pimped out his Echo. That think takes out Silvias:)

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
his Echo does take out silvia's. I still have no idea whats was the engine in that echo. But yea welcome to TN. Cruise around the forums. Maybe we can change your mind about an Echo into some other car :D

·
Registered
445 Posts
welcome to TN

·
Lives For The Curves
93 Camry
1,546 Posts
bowlofturtle said:
his Echo does take out silvia's. I still have no idea whats was the engine in that echo. But yea welcome to TN. Cruise around the forums. Maybe we can change your mind about an Echo into some other car :D
Echo hatch is pimp... don't hate.

Welcome aboard, and have fun... just remember to search :D

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Sportivo Concepts said:
Which Justin... I know a few justins here
Wraith.... The only Justin driving an Echo that can take out Silvias :rolleyes:

·
Rated H: Chikan Sukebe
02 Vitz
1,363 Posts
Okay see I don't spend as much time on the boards as you do so I didn't know he drives an ECHO... and second... how is a newbie gonna know that Wraith is Justin?:eek:: :hammer:

·
Registered
57 Posts
I like those hatches too, but only in RS trim (well, unless a base is done to the -(-( (those are tits btw)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hey!! I will show up for the meets, I just picked up the car today.:) sooooo happy~~:lol:

i'll post pics very soon~~~

·
"I BUILD SLEEPERS"
2014 4Runner TEP
2,558 Posts
Welcome to the forum... If you need any help in modding your Echo hatchback, please let me know ...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
HEY~~~~ ya i agree my first year is such a pain... lol~~:lol:

·
since 1996
05 Impreza RS 2.5
1,772 Posts
Good choice on the Echo hatch. They have a lot of potential. There is large after market support for that car. Though I would have gone for the cup car instead of the RS. lol. j/k

Though you could buy one for $25,000 new if you so desired.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts