Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok fellas.. the last thing i need for my boosted celica project are injectors... ive decided to go with 7MGTE injectors, but i was told i needed resistor packs? WTF are these? where do i get them, and how do i put them on? i know resistors impede voltage rate, but how the hell do i fit these up to injectors ?? im lost again... :dunno: if anyone knows somethin, please help a brotha... lol

·
JUST RE ENGINEER IT
98 Prizum
2,983 Posts
All this means is that the injectors you are putting on need to be the same impedance or ohms as the ones you are taking out, just get an ohm meter and measure across the pins. If the new ones are less ohms or impedance, they wont impede the electron flow in the wiring and computer enough, the electrons will flow too fast, the amphers will go up and you will melt something. Adding resisters as impedance will slow the flow down and cool things off, thats what they are talking about, all you need to do is get a resistor, not a small one, the difference amount, that way you can equal the impedance of your old injectors, you can just put them on ONE NOT BOTH wires going to each injector and be done with it, solder the joints and make it look good:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts