Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
35,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I need to smooth out my karma and get away from it all, I go to the Mojave most often. Here are a few photos of my Highlander in the Mojave taken this past weekend, as well as some nature photos too. Hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I enjoyed taking the pics. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
35,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks!

Thanks for the great comments everybody. To answer some questions....

I know what you mean, Russ, about the trees. You have to love wide open spaces to appreciate the southwest. Sometimes I caravan with friends and family, but this trip I was alone. Although out here everybody's totally cool and there's little danger, there still isn't any law around for umpteen miles so I'm always armed. Usually do some shooting too, and plinked off a half brick of .22 with my Remington Nylon 66. Oh, yah, me happy! :D

Nam, you're always invited. Perhaps some day I'll take you and Cate on a grand tour...you won't be in Kansas anymore....;)

One of these days I'd like to arrange a meet with some TNers. I think the no name dry lake in the photos (I call it Sin Nombre Dry Lake myself) would be a great place to go to, and there's so much cool stuff in the area too. It's only two hours from the L.A. area. :thumbsup:

·
Foot on the Pedal
'05 Highlander
46 Posts
i think my fave out of these is the flowers...absolutely beautiful...

oh ps: saw a highlander that looked like yours and thought of ya! :)

·
Registered
HiluxSupraISF
4,529 Posts
I saw a highlander and thought of you!

:D

other than that, Kev, you got great pics, soooooo gunna drag me out there next time?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts