Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few months ago I took my Camry in for service because the drive side carpet was soaked. Turns out the factory never connected the sunroof drain for that side of the car. This has been fixed for some time but I still walk out to my car on some days and see moisture on the inside of my windows (Usually Rear). I was pumping gas the other day and saw moisture on the inside of the driver side brake light as well. Does anyone else have this moisture problem? Any suggestions or ideas?

·
I do all my own stunts
561 Posts
No moisture issues here, but you may want to get some "Damp-Rid" from the grocery store and place it in your car, maybe over a weekend on a warmer day, which lately is pretty common unless you're in Denver, it should absorb the moisture in the car and at least help the issue if not eliminate it.

The brake light sounds like another issue, you may want to take it back to the dealer to have them check it out since you have to remove the rear bumper to remove the taillights. Hope it helps.

G

·
07XLE said:
No moisture issues here, but you may want to get some "Damp-Rid" from the grocery store and place it in your car, maybe over a weekend on a warmer day, which lately is pretty common unless you're in Denver, it should absorb the moisture in the car and at least help the issue if not eliminate it.

The brake light sounds like another issue, you may want to take it back to the dealer to have them check it out since you have to remove the rear bumper to remove the taillights. Hope it helps.
LOL true about Denver... we have ANOTHER storm coming in at the end of this week and we are looking at highs this weekend to be in the single digits... CRAP!

Anyways, no moisture issues at all here!

·
Registered
104 Posts
I live in Louisiana. Unless you have a covered garage complete with a door and a de-humidifying device...you are getting moisture sometimes....but you probably shouldn't have to worry about tail-lights and headlights.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts