Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
nub
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a 93 xle with a sunroof and i just got a sunroof visor for it from someone here and it didn't come w/ instructions(didnt plan on it) i wasn't exactly sure how it would go on before i got it. then when i got it i was even more stumped because there are what sorta look like they are screw holes in the top of the visor. i dont really wanna screw into my roof for one and second, they are on the top part of the visor.

anyone know how to install it? would i just use some molding tape and clean the stuff up b4 i put it on? i dont really wanna do something and have it be wrong for it to fall off into someones windsheild at 60mph

thanks.

·
nub
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmm...i suck at life.
for some reason i was thinking it had a plastic lip, but it just has a rubber gasket and two holes towards the top. after looking at it again i'm pretty sure i have to screw it in.

is there anywhere special i have to screw in or is just centering it and fitting it fine?
would i have to thread the holes for some screws?

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
He bought the visor off of me. The visor came stock on my car. I took the visor off so long ago that I don't recall much about it. I do remember that it was held on by 2 screws

·
Go camry goooooo
5,109 Posts
Rapeacivic said:
He bought the visor off of me. The visor came stock on my car. I took the visor off so long ago that I don't recall much about it. I do remember that it was held on by 2 screws
Correct me if im wrong

But my moms is screwed in she has a maxima, there are these clip things come out of where the window slides they come up, and then the visor gets screwed into that

Could it be like that, or is it directly screwed from the visor to the roof?

·
Registered
144 Posts
hi guys i have 2 things an answer(maybe) and a question... ny'ers in hea.... =)

1) ome 3m double sided tape should fix the sun roof visor problem..and 2...whats the width of ur visor? i hav a 93 xle also an wondered how wide i should get?:cool: :D

fl counts as ny also I love both states \=)

·
nub
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i cant find any [working] tape measures right now but its somewhere around 3ft.

i'm almost positive that it screws on some how. just need to figure out how then i'm set :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts