Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
is that a steering wheel cover that u have in your car? i also notice that the window frames on the doors are the same color as the body color. am i right? hmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is that a steering wheel cover that u have in your car? i also notice that the window frames on the doors are the same color as the body color. am i right? hmmmmmmmm
ya, the window frames are the same as the body color. and i got a Red Type-S Steering Wheel Cover.

·
First time Corolla owner
2009 Corolla
573 Posts
could you take a shot from the distance, like the whole side of the car to see what the 35/20 difference is?

Love it tinted! It's awesome!

·
Owner of much Obsolete
1986 Corolla GT-S
2,286 Posts
On black cars the window frames don't get blackout tape like they do on other colours. (Excluding the CE/Base model of course, which doesn't get blackout tape on any colour).

I wish my black XRS had the blackout tape, it looks better than the gloss black.

Jeff

·
Registered
2009 Corolla Xrs
383 Posts
:disappoin HID's in Fogs..and halogen housing.... :disappoin
Saw this post coming a mile away when I saw the picture.

He's right though; fix that nonsense. Other than that, nice looking ride you got there.

What HID kits are those?
You too. Do some research before plugging away.

·
Registered
2009 Corolla Xrs
383 Posts
:eek: I know your wheels are dirty, but at first glance in the first picture, it looks like it's painted gunmetal. You should paint them gunmetal!

I know I already said it, but nice ride!

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
Looks good! (i can see it now without being blinded ;) )

Sucks they cut the 3rd brake light out though..should have kept it cover with tint.

·
Registered
2009 Corolla XRS
250 Posts
I had to remove my rear deck so the tinter could tint behind the light.
At least he warned me so I was able to remove it.

Anyone considering tinting should probably remove it prior to going to the shop. Most tinters just won't pull panels because clips break often.
I lost one in the process, but they're cheap and easy to fix. I don't blame them.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
I had to remove my rear deck so the tinter could tint behind the light.

you could have taken photos in the removal process and made step by step instructions for anyone who intends to do the same. but thanks for the tip anyway. good thing i still haven't done the tints on my corolla because the radio reception problem still exists. i dont want them to blame it on the new tints.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts