Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
camry 96
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got a weapon r dragon intake in the mail and i don t know what some of the parts are and how to install it. if any one has one please post some instructions or how they installed it

·
Zzzz
Camry
2,255 Posts
You should have some basic parts, the filter, the pipe and the coupler, just put the coupler on the throttle body and put the piping on the end (likely the end with the sensor nearest), on the other end you'll put the cone filter. There may be an extra line for a vacuum hose, just block it off with electrical tape or something.

camry 96
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have the intake set up but i also have a rubber stopper and a long thin pieces of metal with holes in it and i dont know what to do with it. my car is also in the shop right now so i wont be able to do this until tomorow

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
you should probably take some pics.....your descriptions arne't helping...what's a stopper??

·
Registered
438 Posts
i have injen intake for my 2000 camry I4 and i saw there is like a hose is unplug and i think is vacuum hose.
so my questions is should i plug that vacuum hose back to the intake pipe or just leave it? what is that vacuum hose anyway?

thank you

·
Zzzz
Camry
2,255 Posts
Night Speed said:
i have injen intake for my 2000 camry I4 and i saw there is like a hose is unplug and i think is vacuum hose.
so my questions is should i plug that vacuum hose back to the intake pipe or just leave it? what is that vacuum hose anyway?

thank you
plug it back in, otherwise you'll lose power.

Your vacuum hose controls emissions and without doing a complete blockoff, you'll lose power too.

·
Registered
438 Posts
CrawlingEye said:
plug it back in, otherwise you'll lose power.

Your vacuum hose controls emissions and without doing a complete blockoff, you'll lose power too.

thank you

but i kind don't get what you mean about the complete blockoff?
so i just plug it back then i won't lose power?

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
not to mention you'll get a possible cel if you don't plug it back in

·
The Other White Meat
Holden Apollo
3,741 Posts
the strip with holes is probably for holding the filter in place to te car somewhre so it doesnt rattle.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts