Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1989 Corolla SR5
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today is the day!! After weeks waiting the day has come to start installing!! I plan to take pictures and write up any helpful notes that I come across that may help future installers!! Wish us luck!!

·
Registered
1989 Corolla SR5
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The instructions are very well written. There are plenty of pictures to help you out!! We went ahead and removed to orignal oil pan and replaced with the TRD unit so that it has time to setup over night. The TRD oil pan already has a place for the oil feed line to the SC so there will be no need to drill and tap one so the is extra sweet. It looks as though TRD has thought of every possible thing and put it in the kit or written a side note in the manual, but looks can be deceiving we will see once everything is install and th first test run is complete!! More tomorrow with pictures!!:whatwhat:

·
Registered
1989 Corolla SR5
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
The install is complete and we are going to the dyno on Monday so I will have numbers to go with the pictures and I am in the process of writing everything up and trying to make it sound good so hopefully it can be a sticky!! (Hint Hint moderator :whatwhat: ) Oh yeah I thought the instructions were well written but once you get into the actual install the instructions really really suck!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.