Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '04 Camry with almost 250k on it an I'm trying to pass it down to my God-daughter as a first driver. However the dash cluster lights seem to have failed. Particularly the lights behind the RPM/Temp gauge and the Speedo/Fuel gauge. These are the only ones not working. The gear indicators lights between them are fine as well as all other seat belt, check engine, etc. light. The gauges all move and work fine. I can't find any bad fuses. Before I try to remove the cluster I'd like to know what I'm getting in to. If it's light bulbs I can plug in, no problem. If it's soldered LED's I'm not messing with it. I'll just make it worse. Also it has been difficult identifying for sure the proper replacement parts, whether bulbs or the whole cluster. Just not sure what my next steps should be.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I pulled the cluster and didn't see any bulbs accessible without total disassembly. No plugs for bulbs on the back of the board. Looks like I'll have to replace the whole cluster over a couple of lights.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts