Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 92 LE V6 Camry with 256K. Today while driving the a/c stopped, all guages in the instrument panel (temp,tach,speedometer, odometer & fuel) stopped, no cruise control and the windows stopped working. I've seached the forum but can't find anything that fits this description. Could it be the fuses? If so,where can I find which ones go to which? Thanks

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,248 Posts
Engine bay fuse/relay box would be the likely source. Behind the battery (Drivers side, right on the side of engine bay). Take a look at all of them.

·
Registered
03 CAMRY XLE
3,244 Posts
Check the 30A Power Fuse ...behind coin tray ...left of steering column under dash.
Also check 10A Gauge Fuse ... same place.

·
Registered
99 Camry LE
1,776 Posts
its likely your alternator fuse. I had no power anything in my car once and the was the culprit, cna you wish thorugh the gears? meaning foward gears 1,2,3,4?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Problems this morning shifting gears. I was able to only shift manually. Hope that helps. I'm going to check my fuses this am. I'm assuming the alternator fuse is also in the fuse box behind the coin tray. Thanks

·
Registered
03 CAMRY XLE
3,244 Posts
Problems this morning shifting gears. I was able to only shift manually. Hope that helps. I'm going to check my fuses this am. I'm assuming the alternator fuse is also in the fuse box behind the coin tray. Thanks
Does the engine start? ... Don't think it's the alt. fuse if if starts...
Alt. Fuse is in engine compartment... driver side fender, beneath air intake, battery tray ... someplace.
...Not sure about manual shifting...haven't heard of that ...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.