Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I was looking for a good site to purchase the Toyota Avalon rubber floor mats and cargo tray at a cheaper price than the dealer. Does anyone know of a reputable site to buy these accessories from?

·
Registered
2019 Limited
162 Posts
If my car was not equipped with Toyota mats (not bad) I probably would of went for the Weathertechs a little more coverage on sides.Live in the NE.

·
Registered
127 Posts
If my car was not equipped with Toyota mats (not bad) I probably would of went for the Weathertechs a little more coverage on sides.Live in the NE.

....probably would have gone for.....

·
Registered
453 Posts
I have bought several things from Carid.com, fair priced, good selection, been well satisfied.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
I highly really recommend the Maxpider 3D floormats that are made for the Avalon. What I like about them, is that they also go up the side of the wall and not just the floor of the car, so that it forms a tray to catch more dirt. I ordered my set from Auto Accessories Garage and they arrived within a week, but you can probably find them on other websites. They fit perfectly, are low profile and are really easy to clean.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I think the all-season stock Toyota rubber font mats seem rather thin. If I would have seen them beforehand, I would have gone with stock carpet mats and replaced them with aftermarket rubber mats. Aftermarket also go higher on the sides, as stated above.

·
Registered
33 Posts
For the best oem prices, it's hard to beat Labadie Toyota ($119): 2019-2020 Toyota Avalon All Weather Floor Liners PT206-07190-01 | Labadie Toyota Parts

If you want more coverage than the OEM floormats, as others have said, Weather tech is another high quality albeit pricey option. The Maxpider looks nice too, about the same price as Weathertech, although I have no experience with them. Looks like they have 3 separate pieces for the rear floor, might be easier to take out and clean versus the one piece Weathertech. In my case, since mine came with the factory rubber mats, I use a small black hand towel between the two rear mats to protect the middle section. It's a cheap and cheap looking solution, but because everything is black on the floor, it's not too noticeable.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts