Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2007 Black XLE V6 Camry
422 Posts
I doubt anyone will know how long it will last. You are talking about Gen 6 model which came out 2007. If it falls off now, that would be defective by manufacturer...hehehe

·
Here and there...
Camry 07
5,838 Posts
Burnes said:
Please give your opinions:
Are these just cheapy plastic pieces that are put on with stickers?
Do they look good?
How long will they last?

Thanks.
Burnes,
I just posted more pictures of my car for you to see on the post
Picture Request: aftermarket auto shift knob
I think they look good. Everyone that saw my car in person always touch and feel them. They feel smooth just like any clear top coat. How long will they last? The answer depends on how you take care of your car. How often it sat in the sun all day (I hope tinted windows will help...) but I hope it will last at least 5 years. I had the same kit on my 03 Highlander and after 4 years it still looks as good as day 1.
Hope this message helps you.

·
Here and there...
Camry 07
5,838 Posts
Epsilon said:
Ever thought if getting it professionally painted?
Yes, I did look into that. A couple of reasons I chose not to.
1. I have to leave my car at least 2 days or more at the shop (I don't like that)
2. The price cost twice as much as trim kit.
3. I did not have any reference from anyone trusted.
But you are right on about professionally painted because it would look a lot better than the trim kit. (and probably last longer...)

·
Here and there...
Camry 07
5,838 Posts
lammydi said:
Yes, I did look into that. A couple of reasons I chose not to.
1. I have to leave my car at least 2 days or more at the shop (I don't like that)
2. The price cost twice as much as trim kit.
3. I did not have any reference from anyone trusted.
But you are right on about professionally painted because it would look a lot better than the trim kit. (and probably last longer...)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts