1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys I'm Alex. I drive a 97 Camry.
I actually need some help.

I'm trying to install BiXenon lights.
I have the stock housing for my lights still.

http://www.hidkitwarehouse.com/product/Bulb+Size/HB2

This is the place I was going to order my H2 from.
If I do get these lights from this place, will it work the same as regular HID's with my stock Toyota Housing?

Please let me know to what I can do and how I can do it efficiently!

I appreciate your help! Thank you all!

·
Mr. Roo
Super Moderator
11,738 Posts
Welcome to TN!

That HID kit looks bad, those dual-bulbs never work well (especially in high beam) and the low beam makes a lot of glare. Have you heard oF retrofitting HID projectors? It's pretty easy these days with Morimoto projectors from theretrofitsource.com.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi I looked at at the retrofits, but the thing is, with the kit and the bulbs everything might be over 200. Since my car is old enough already and I just want the Xenon feel for my lights I thought the plug and play would work. Are there any inexpensive suggestions?

I went to Advanced Auto Parts today, saw the Sylavania SilverStar zXe. They have the attitude of Xenon. Do you think those are any good or worth the buy?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm gonna give them a shot and see how well they work. I just don't know how projector retrofit would really look on my Camry especially with the stock housing. I'll try the easy way out and see how they look.
Thank you very much for your help! Really appreciate it!

·
It's Official
16 Tundra, 14 RAV4,
9,213 Posts
hey, welcome to TN! If you are going to get a wild hair and go for the retro, gold94corolla, amongst several others, is the go-to for help :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts