Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Solara Wheelman
2004 Solara SE Sport
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have browsed quite a bit here since I joined in February, but I have been saving my first post to introduce my ride. I have seen a lot of cool cars and trucks here at Toyota Nation, and am excited to show you mine finally. I recently purchased some new wheels and TRD lowering springs, which gave me a good reason to take some nice photos. So everyone, please check out SoSleek, the 3.3l powered 2004 Toyota Solara SE Sport. :D

Thanks for taking a look & I am eager to hear your comments.

·
Solara Wheelman
2004 Solara SE Sport
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, I am in Minneapolis, Minnesota so don't be afraid to send some local love. I know winter is approaching quickly up here, but I am always looking for some local yotas to roll with to shows and meets. Here are a few more photos from my trip to Red Wing, Minnesota.

and the largest shoe in the world :)

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
Wow that's clean! I don't see many modded 2nd gen solara's around here.

Reactions: SoSleek

·
Solara Wheelman
2004 Solara SE Sport
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice ride! Very clean. :thumbup:

And welcome to TN! :welcome:
Thanks bud, I appreciate it!

I honestly hate chrome, but I love your wheels. They look super clean on your car.
A chrome hater that loves my chrome wheels, now that's a compliment! haha, Thanks man!!!:D

Redwings are the shit. I've got two pairs of the 9" Loggers.

...nice Solara! :cool:
I heard they are nice boots for tradesmen and the great outdoors. I do some hiking, fishing, etc but nothing that requires a nice $200 pair of boots, haha.

Thanks for the compliment!

Redwings are some damn fine footware!

Beautiful Solara, and Welcome to ToyotaNation!

:welcome:
Thanks and thanks! :)

Well done ride! :clap:
Well done, but far from finished!

Wow that's clean! I don't see many modded 2nd gen solara's around here.
Clean is the way I try to keep it. If you don't see many that's better than any. I haven't ever seen one around here (Minneapolis, MN). I wish there were more. Might inspire me to step up my game a bit.

Thanks for all the comments and compliments!:thanks:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts