Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Yo Quiero Tacoma
2006 DCab Tacoma
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know for most on here this truck might not be anything special (your typical silver, no TRD package) but for me it's EXACTLY what I wanted.
She's an '06 Double Cab Tacoma Prerunner SR5. I really lucked out because when I went to the dealer they didn't have any tacomas (regardless of color) with the options I wanted (a ton of TRD packages though), but the salesman looked up in the computer and sure enough the exact truck I wanted was due in just after Christmas. I got the deal I wanted and not only did I get my exact truck, but it didn't even have a chance to be test driven by others at the dealership, Brand Spankin' New!! It had 4 miles on it when I picked it up yesterday.

I'm really excited about my Tacoma, and I'd like to thank everyone who posts on this forum because I did a lot of reading on here when deciding what to purchase. In the end, there was no doubt in my mind that it was going to be a Toyota. I'm from a GM family but that's all but fallen apart now since my dad bought a new F-150 a few months ago and now I've switched to Toyota.

Anyway, I guess that's enough about me for now. Here's a pic of the truck. I'll post more after it gets the Zaino Treatment today!

·
The Thread Killer
Taco DC 4X4 SR5
781 Posts

Welcome and enjoy.....:hi:

·
CARDS RULE
666 Posts
Sweet ride. You will love the silver!!!!!!!!!

·
Self Proclaimed Genius
762 Posts
Another 4 miler here. They were actually unloading mine off the delivery truck when I came in to do the deal.

Enjoy the truck!

·
Registered
2005 tacoma trd
866 Posts
welcome to the best place on the net for us tacoma guys and gals :whatwhat:

·
MMM TACO
06 Tacoma
581 Posts

haha nice sounding truck, glad you got what you liked, youll love this truck, i got mine last week, rides great. post up some pictures of it :) and i bet you wont buy another brand of car after you see how long this toyota will last you :) i know i wont

·
Yo Quiero Tacoma
2006 DCab Tacoma
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
nick09 said:

haha nice sounding truck, glad you got what you liked, youll love this truck, i got mine last week, rides great. post up some pictures of it :) and i bet you wont buy another brand of car after you see how long this toyota will last you :) i know i wont
Sorry man, for some reason the first picture I posted doesn't always show up. It may be the site I'm hosting them on, but if you hit refresh they usually show up by the second time. Here's a couple more:

Thanks for all the feedback. I've seen a lot of really nice trucks on here and I'm feeling confident we'll all be holding on to them for a long time! :whatwhat:

JRoss

·
MMM TACO
06 Tacoma
581 Posts
i noticed that the second time i looked at it, made me feel like a moron for posting that, great lookin truck. silver looks great basically the same truck that i have except i have the offroad package. i took my prerunner logo off but left the others, i hated the prerunner.

·
3SGTE & 1GRFE
MR2 Turbo, Taco Dcab
793 Posts
nice truck. welcome to TN. :)

-Mike

·
Tundra fan!!
2006 Toyota Tundra
75 Posts
CONGRATS on the new Taco!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts