Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all. I've been lurking for a few weeks now and decided to post up. I haven't decorated my account yet, but I will be doing so soon.

I am the proud owner of a 4x2 Xtra Cab Long bed 1988 Toyota Pickup.
<SARCASM> I am also the proud *COUGH COUGH* Owner of a 2005 Mustang </SARCASM>

I am actually in the process of trading the Mustang in on a 2006 Tacoma Prerunner Double Cab (V6 towing package, alloys, and rubber mats). I've got it all lined up and I'm going to close the deal and pick it up in a few days. I managed to get my dealership down $400 below invoice price on the truck, which I am really proud of. Of course... I don't want to jinx the deal yet. LOL!

I am loosing out on my trade-in, but Honestly I don't care. I have already loaded 37k on the mustang's odometer, and the car is not what I wanted it to be. I'm anxious to get out of it, and into the Taco. I've worked my deal down about as far as I can get it. You can't beat internet shopping. It's the BEST way to buy a car! The only downside is that I've been negotiating for 3 months on this puppy.

I've been reading the posts around here, and it's been great stuff. I look forward to talking to all of you more as I get my truck. Thanks for all of the great tech info, pictures, and ideas.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Cool, good luck on the deal. Make sure its everything you want this time so your not trading your 2006 Tacoma in on a 2007 of some kind.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts