Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all! My first Toy was a red 1974 Celica GT, bought when I was 19. Kept it for 4 yrs, put 85K miles on it and sold it for $1000 less than I paid for it brand new. Then had a '78 and an '84 Celica GT's and a mid to late '80's Camry. Then I fell off the wagon for a while and bought a Chev Conv Van then a Saturn to pull behind my motorhome. Finally got back to Toyotas again with a 2007 Yellow FJ Cruiser. 14 years later I've still got the FJ with 290,000 miles. Only expenses so far, bought 1 battery, 1 brake job, 1 set of plugs and an alternator and she's still running strong (tho I think I'm going to be looking at a 2nd brake job soon).

After many yrs and no accidents I've totaled a 2013 Avalon and a 2015 Camry only 11 months apart. Hope that's all behind me now. Just today I brought home a 2015 Avalon with only 38,000 miles and looks like she's just off the showroom floor. But still love and keeping my FJ.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I guess I should add I'm from Idaho with spells in Mesa, AZ and Walla Walla, WA. and back to Idaho. Now I've been retired since 2003 and liv'n the life of a snowbird. Summers in Idaho and winters in Arizona.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts