Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like to install an IPod connection and possibly backup camera to my 2006 Sequoia with factory navigation.
I think the USA Spec PA15-TOY is needed for the IPod. Any suggestions for backup camera? Any pictures or videos of the installation?

Thanks

·
Banned
45 Posts
Would like to install an IPod connection and possibly backup camera to my 2006 Sequoia with factory navigation.
I think the USA Spec PA15-TOY is needed for the IPod. Any suggestions for backup camera? Any pictures or videos of the installation?

Thanks

You could also use our adaptor for your iPod. It would be the i-Toyota-R kit. With our kit you will have access to ALL playlist, you will also be able to browes through your artiest and albums from the radio as well.

We just recently have developed a brand new method for iPod control. We call it the SMART Mode. In this mode you will also be able to have full control of the iPod from the iPod and have full text displayed on your factory radio. This is something that eveyone wanted, now we got it.

Please contact me if you have any questions about the interface. I will be able to work you a forum member special price.

As for the back up camera, what are you useing for the screen?

Travis Hinkle
888-342-3999 x 115
[email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts