Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received my OEM interface kit for the iPod today. No install instructions included. I've been serching for the PDF. Found one for a prius, but no luck for highlander. Found one thread in this forum that would get me started, but the install was modified to put the iPod in the console vice the glovebox. Can anyone help with a link?

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
35,702 Posts
:welcome: to Toyota Nation!

I've never come across installation instructions specifically for the Highlander, and the thread you mentioned with the install going to the center console is the best I've seen on this forum. Unless someone else comes up with a link, your next best bet would be to pay for access to Toyota's Technical Information System and get the instructions there. Be advised TIS is a subscription-based service.

TrailDust

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,

I found a site tha has just about every other toyota model. The Camry looks very similar. If I figure out it is once I dig into the job I'll post it here for later reference.

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
35,702 Posts
Thanks,

I found a site tha has just about every other toyota model. The Camry looks very similar. If I figure out it is once I dig into the job I'll post it here for later reference.
Thanks! That would be very helpful and appreciated. :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts