Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a new 2007 Toyota Rav4. I bought a cable to hook up my ipod to the aux connection in the center console, but when I plug it in, do I have to turn to a specific radio station or is there some other way to tune into the ipod? I looked through the manual, but can't seem to find the answer. Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
159 Posts
dabber said:
I just bought a new 2007 Toyota Rav4. I bought a cable to hook up my ipod to the aux connection in the center console, but when I plug it in, do I have to turn to a specific radio station or is there some other way to tune into the ipod? I looked through the manual, but can't seem to find the answer. Thanks for any help!
i dont have an OEM radio with an AUX input, but i'm assuming if theres an AUX input, there shuld be an AUX select button. the radio shuld have nuthin to do with it. check ur manual to find out how to select the AUX channel.

·
WALKING AND TRAVELING SUX
290 Posts
try ebay. if u change your head unit, then all u need is a 2 dollar wire. it has two male rca wires on one end which plugs into the aux out plugs of a new headunit and the other end is a male headphone plug to plug into your ipod or mp3 player. i paid 2 dollars for this wire in a 99cent store.

·
Registered
85 Posts
All you need to buy is a double ended 3.5 mm stereo mini jack. One end plugs into the headphone output on your ipod the other end into the aux jack in your Rav. To hear your Ipod push the cd/aux button till you hear your ipod playing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts