Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey I have an Ipod and i wanted to connect it to my 06 solara..i cant use the cassette adapter(only have CD) and i dont wanna use the fm transmitter because it doesn't sound clear...it has a lot of white noise and distortion..now I found out i have an aux port on the back of the radio..can i get an adaptor to convert the aux input for an IPOD, if so where can I get such a device and would it be cheap...i dont wanna break the bank if you guys know what i mean.thanks for the help in advance

·
Registered
10 Posts
ipod indeed

the answer is yes, there are solutions , even though it might be tricky. first of all, it would be helpful to know what type of port (output) you have, as in the type, size and pins if any.
this would speed up the process a little, since it helps you get the right adapter for your system. a good place to start would be www.crutchfield.com where you would have to specify the model of your solara and stuff , and they'd help you pick out a solution- even help with the installation step by step.

·
Registered
26 Posts
the answer is yes, there are solutions , even though it might be tricky. first of all, it would be helpful to know what type of port (output) you have, as in the type, size and pins if any.
this would speed up the process a little, since it helps you get the right adapter for your system. a good place to start would be www.crutchfield.com where you would have to specify the model of your solara and stuff , and they'd help you pick out a solution- even help with the installation step by step.
would this also be yes for an '05?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts