Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a corolla LE 2004...and just wondering if its possible to put corolla S body kits...like side skirts, lips....to my corolla LE....one of my friends said its not easy to do...because you have to make lots of holes and its not safe(?)....so have any one done it.....or any idea... THANKS

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,669 Posts
Your friend is on crack, get new friends... It's been done a few times already. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys:clap:.... i just installed the rear spoiler... and now i'm looking for the side skirts and them lips.... anyone know where i can get them for low price.... because those really expensive at toyota dealer.... last time i went there and they said it would cost 500 to get the spoiler installed...but i got the spoiler from Ebay with only 150 including shiping...:lol: THIS SITE ROCK!!!!

·
2005ToyotaCorollaS
05 Toyota Corolla S
413 Posts
very possible, very easy, uses exsiting holes on body and wheels well.... along w 3m tape.... ur "friend" dpnt know down from up

D

·
Registered
corolla xrs
55 Posts
just do some research on google or yahoo. I saw some not too long ago but i don't have any idea what the wesite was:confused: .Sorry dude but i kow they would be alot cheaper than the dealership

1 - 8 of 8 Posts