Toyota Nation Forum banner

is it the same?

739 Views 3 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  2wickedtoyz
hey guys,

on my camry, there's this little silver box sittin gjust under the ignition coils. i think it's called the igniter, but i've heard it referred to as the ignition module. it's a little bit bigger than a pack of cards. is it the igniter?

anyways, my question is, do any other toyota cars (or any other cars) use the exact same part? i think that's what is dead on teh camry, and when i looked online, teh igniter is 380-440, when i went to NAPA and showed them the piece, tehy said 218 bucks, but if it's not the problem, they can't take it back because it's an electrical piece. so does anyone know of any other cars that use teh exact same part, and also what it's called? thanks
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.