I am looking to buy the following:

Luminics Ultra White H11

Bulb Type: H11
Wattage (draw): 55
Wattage (output): 130
Color: Ultra White
Color Temp: 5150K
Warranty: 90 Days

I presently have PIAA extreme white cool blue 55w/110W and I am not completely satisfied with brightness.

Thanks for your advise!!!:clap:

·
ASE Master Technician
2006 Lexus GS430
2,396 Posts
Do an HID Retro :D

·
2007 Black XLE V6 Camry
422 Posts
From what i've gathered through multiple threads, it might not be brighter than the PIAA. It might be whiter but not brighter. As the color temp increases, you get whiter, but you lose brightness. The PIAA are 4300k I think.

·
Camry w/Pinstripes?!?!
2007 Black Camry
14 Posts
I BELIEVE the issue here really is quality. I too have the PIAAs and yeah I wish they were brighter, but they should last a lot longer then the luminics which I have heard has bad quality.

an example of bad quality, first set of headlights the guy tried to sell me, I put them in gently and the bulb snapped off. He said to be careful, they were delicate :lol: headlights arent overly delicate, they go in cars. Oh yeah and brightness was horrible (6k I think).

Sylvania is another possible for H11s that should be really good quality, but 4300k at best.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I have new, never been opened, still in box, two pairs of H11 luminics bulbs for sale if you are interested. Will sell them cheap.

·
2007 Black XLE V6 Camry
422 Posts
How did you like those PIAA in comparison to stock? I can't seem to find any other company that has H11 yet other than PIAA and maybe mtec

I don't mind getting something like a 6k or 5k+ to replace the fog and make them white. THey don't need to be bright for distance anyhow...

·
Registered
2005 Camry
152 Posts
i would go for Nokoya over all of them,,i have the Nokoya Stage 2 bulbz in ma Gen5,,ten times brighter then PIAA and Luminics,,also almost looks like real HID

·
Registered
'07 XLE 4 cyl.
6,123 Posts
desi_prodigy said:
i would go for Nokoya over all of them,,i have the Nokoya Stage 2 bulbz in ma Gen5,,ten times brighter then PIAA and Luminics,,also almost looks like real HID
ten times in your mind!!!!

They are 100w vs. 55 stock.

·
2007 Black XLE V6 Camry
422 Posts
100w will burn the stock wiring heeh..something to keep in the 55w please...too poor to do HID retro now...plus my car got less than 4k miles. Too painful to start taking it apart or drill hole in them myself.

I am looking at getting a rear lip spoiler, but would prefer a professional do it than me..ahha

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Same thing for me too!

I have PIAA xtreme cool blue whtie 4000K H11 and would like to know if there are any other one that would be brighter than that since I drive in the country frequently and I am looking for brigher lights without going bankrupcy!!!:ugh3:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts