Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody. I'm sorry if this has been posted before, but I was just curious if anybody knew if there was going to be a body styling change to the Celica anytime in the next couple of years. I did a search, but couldn't find much. TIA!

·
Rated H: Chikan Sukebe
02 Vitz
1,363 Posts
There was gonna be a short lived 8th Gen Celi (2005 model year), but toyota decided to up the beheading of the Celica sooner than they orginally planned.

All in all I think it was a good idea and I say they need to stop letting those surfer boys out in Cali design our cars...

·
Registered
21 Posts
agreed, the 7th gen doesn't look like a celica... you can trace the evolution up until the 6th, and 7th is a "what did you do that for"..

·
Registered
27 Posts
well im sad to see the celi go, but i do agree with the 7th gens. No offense to the owners out there, but it reminds me of a rectangle with a curved front end....

RIP Celica...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I completely agree. I did not like the 7th gens at all (which is why I asked my question in the first place). :) I had not heard that they were no longer going to be made, though. It's a sad day for me. Thanks for the info!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts