Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. To disable the adaptive cruise control?? Whoever thought this device up probably isn't a driver.

2. Disable the inability to remote door lock with a door open. Whoever thought this up is an idiot.

3. Can't think of #3, My buddy, (a Taco owner) and I were discussing the most annoying things on a Toyota and we had discussed 3 items. I'll post another query when I think of it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a 2019. We really like it except that Toyota has the really stupid devices.

Oh, and I thought of #3. Auto turn-on lights. My Tundra doesn't have auto turn on lights. Every other car manufacturer does. Why not Toyota?? Is it a Japanese thing???

·
Registered
25 Posts
1. To disable the adaptive cruise control?? Whoever thought this device up probably isn't a driver.

2. Disable the inability to remote door lock with a door open. Whoever thought this up is an idiot.

3. Can't think of #3, My buddy, (a Taco owner) and I were discussing the most annoying things on a Toyota and we had discussed 3 items. I'll post another query when I think of it.
For the cruise control, press and hold the cruise control button and it should revert to the non-adaptive cruise control, the little icon on the display will be the icon with a little arrow (something like that).

For the auto lights, I'm not sure what trim level you have, but the limited has auto lights, just turn the highlight switch on the stalk to the auto position.

Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts