Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some interior panels for my 81' S/W. The seatbelt cover for thr drivers side and a dome light cover plus some odds and ends. I have checked the Corolla forum here, every salvage yard around and on the net, and many, many dealers.
If someone is parting out an 81' sedan or Station Wagon or will just sell them to me please let me know.

Runnig out of options here.

Thanks,

Rip

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
2,727 Posts
try the corolla specific forum within this message board...i know there are some folks who ONLY look there, and not on the rest of the board.

·
Registered
'81 Corolla wagon
77 Posts
Yes, I have two of them! But I'm not selling 'em!:p: Honestly though, if you find a parts source for these, PM me. I think I may have posted a reply to a similar posting from you at another time.

·
Registered
1988 AE80 Corolla
44 Posts
Dude....welcome to my world!!!!!!! :D :confused: :( I live in Australia,and most of these cars that were in yards a few years ago have been crushed and melted down, so finding parts is pretty much a matter of waiting until someone writes one off that has the part you need down this way....That said, thats why I want to put other model/year corolla parts on my 81 KE70, so I CAN get parts!! LOL

By the way I DO have the parts you are after sitting in my garage on a shelf...is a blue grey colour okay? If not...too bad lol. Contact me at [email protected] if ya need them....

Cheers
DRaKeN

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.