Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i need help quick. Im looking to buy my first 4runner and i found this one here on craigslist

https://bend.craigslist.org/cto/d/redmond-2000-toyota-4runner-limited/6851764768.html

I am really interested in buying this vehicle but i dont know if its priced right. It is a 2000 limited with diff lock, 4wd, and multimode, everything works great supposedly. He says he has already rejected buyer offers for $6,000 and that he wont go lower than $6,200 🤔.

What do you think?

Also if i check it out do you have any tips on what to look for?

Thank you!

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
13,604 Posts
Unless you find another one similar to this one, yer gonna be at the mercy of the seller's price. Yer gonna have to do all the leg work to find out if there are any major issues like leaks, last time the timing belt/water pump was replaced, other mechanical issues, etc. You could pay to have it inspected/certified by an automotive inspector. It might cost you but you'll know what issues it might have that the seller isn't initially disclosing to you. Factor in any travel to another vehicle just like it in another city/state and you'll know if it's the right deal fer you. ;)

You could also try a more active 4Runner forum to git a better idea of what it's worth as well. ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts