Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
question for 04 LE owners - please look

the dealer quoted me 16,331 for a 04 LE with ABS and front side airbags.

it also has power windows, power locks, wood trim,

the price also includes all of the tax, registration fees and etc...

what do you guys think? (sale price is like 15,050 for all of the above options and etc...)

second question, the dealer told me that it has front side air bags, however, i cant find it anywhere in the car! i dont see any signs of side air bags, besides the SRS stickers.......can someone help me with this?

thanks a lot!

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
2,727 Posts
doesn't seem too ungodly bad...but if i were to get a new corolla(don't like the current body...but meh, anyway) i'd wait till next year for the XRS.

if you're hellbent on that one, that's a decent price for an LE.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thats not bad I got mine for 15200 with all those options in lunar mist. Thats an awesome deal. In total I Paid 17100 with an extended warranty and the maintanance package wich they do the oil changes and stuff. I say go for it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok, thanks falnfenix and majortom1981 for helping.
also, what is going on with the side air bags and how come I cannot notice them anywhere?

·
Registered
4 Posts
the side air bags are not noticable like front air bags are, they are tucked behind the pillar that the seat belts are on, at least that is what the salesman told me and that sounds about right

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok, i hope the dealership didnt lie to me and sold me a car that does not have side airbags.....i did look around though and it doesnt look like there is an airbag behind the seat belt pillar.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea, i think they are on the side of the chair too, but usually there is a piece of plastic cover on the side and thats the location of the airbag, but with my chair, i see no plastic cover or anything.....can other side airbag owners confirm this for me?? thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts