Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still havent seen the step rails that are on my T on any other T's I've seen, so it got me wondering... are these Toyota factory step rails?

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
14,467 Posts
Seems to be...

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool. I guess it was a less common option or something, cause yours is the first other one ive seen with the same rails.

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
14,467 Posts
It's not my truck...I happened to find it on someone else's website selling the stainless steel fender trim... ;)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's not my truck...I happened to find it on someone else's website selling the stainless steel fender trim... ;)
lol...which I also seem to have. original owner liked a little bling I guess... chrome mirror caps too...or is that on all of them?

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
14,467 Posts
The chrome mirrors usually mean they are the powered mirrors...part of the power package (mirrors, windows, locks). Not all T-100 trucks had the power package...some how my 1993 SR5 T-100 2WD auto didn't have that power package. :(

Here's one fer yah...does yer tailgate have the chrome handle or black handle? ;)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The chrome mirrors usually mean they are the powered mirrors...part of the power package (mirrors, windows, locks). Not all T-100 trucks had the power package...some how my 1993 SR5 T-100 2WD auto didn't have that power package. :(

Here's one fer yah...does yer tailgate have the chrome handle or black handle? ;)

black tailgate handle... and yeah, I know I need to get out the toothpaste and polish those bad boys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts