Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
On Wed, 3 Jan 2007 22:34:18 -1000, ": P" <[email protected]> found these unused
words floating about:

>Havent seen any new posts lately.
>

Need to re-install your news reader - there's been an average of 10-20 posts
each day.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
> Havent seen any new posts lately.

Compared to other groups I'm active in, this one is dead, dead, dead.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA
'95 T-100 Extended Cab 4x4
www.AlexisParkInn.com
"Your Aviation Destination"
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Maybe folks have finally figured out how to read the manual (RTFM), what
their tire pressure should be, how to check it, how tight the gas cap should
be ,where it's located, there is no "pvc"valve (pcv), what's wrong when the
temp gage reads "in the red" all the time,
etc.etc,etc...........................
Bill
": P" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Havent seen any new posts lately.
>
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
On Sat, 6 Jan 2007 15:59:17 -0500, "nospam" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>My '05 Tundra is still like a brand new truck with no issues whatsoever, so
>I hardly ever check this site.


Once my Tacoma had it's early production growing pains fixed, it's
been like your Tundra. <G>
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jay Honeck wrote:
>> Havent seen any new posts lately.

>
> Compared to other groups I'm active in, this one is dead, dead, dead.
> --
> Jay Honeck
> Iowa City, IA
> '95 T-100 Extended Cab 4x4
> www.AlexisParkInn.com
> "Your Aviation Destination"


Maybe folks only post when they have something to say, or ask. Mindless
chatter is just so much noise...
--
Tom - Vista, CA
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
> Maybe folks only post when they have something to say, or ask. Mindless
> chatter is just so much noise...


Actually, I think it's just because Toyota is a good, solid, plain
vanilla make. Unless something is broken, there's just not much to
discuss, since they got it so right.

Which, by the way, leads me to comment that my T100 is FINALLY back
from the shop, 3 weeks after it went in. I'll post the details in a
separate thread.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA
'95 T100 4x4 Extended Cab
www.AlexisParkInn.com
"Your Aviation Destination"
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What a kind soul. Yep, you are pretty noisy! Hope a tree branch
doesn't fall and knock you on your ass today!

On Sat, 06 Jan 2007 17:55:37 -0800, TOM <[email protected]> wrote:

>Jay Honeck wrote:
>>> Havent seen any new posts lately.

>>
>> Compared to other groups I'm active in, this one is dead, dead, dead.
>> --
>> Jay Honeck
>> Iowa City, IA
>> '95 T-100 Extended Cab 4x4
>> www.AlexisParkInn.com
>> "Your Aviation Destination"

>
>Maybe folks only post when they have something to say, or ask. Mindless
>chatter is just so much noise...
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top