Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My neighbor is interested in buying a new Prerunner. She really likes the seats in my TRD OR 4x4, so I told her not a problem, just order it with Option Package C (TRD Offroad). She isn't real fond of the hood scoop either, so the sport model is out.

Toyota's website will only let me choose Speedway Blue in the TRD Offroad Access Cab Prerunner V6. That can't be for real ... or is it? Note that it's not the color I'm sweating here, it's the lack of choice.

Granted, I slept late this morning, and haven't even finished my first cup of coffee yet. :D

·
Theatre Nerd Person...yea
Tacoma
1,969 Posts
I doubt it, they may just be doing maintenence to the site or things might have gotten screwed up when they were messing with content to put the 2007 model stuff on there. I VERY much doubt they would castrate themselves with only one color choice on the TRD OR package.

·
need to find money tree
2005 Tacoma
1,978 Posts
alot depends on what zip code you put into the website as well. Options vary alot on their build your own truck section of the website depending on what region you are in.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sony said:
I doubt it, they may just be doing maintenence to the site or things might have gotten screwed up when they were messing with content to put the 2007 model stuff on there. I VERY much doubt they would castrate themselves with only one color choice on the TRD OR package.
Thanks for the responses guys, I figured as much. Back when I got my truck (09/05) their 'configurator' told me that the DC TRD OR 6 speed wasn't available in Impulse Red either. The one thing it told me that was apparently the truth was that the JBL system wasn't available in a truck configured like mine -- at least in 05's in Northern CA anyway. No doubt someone will chime in now and tell me they've got one.:D

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was on the Toyota site last night and configured a DBL cab LB and it said only in Sp eedway blue. I am in New Hampshire so not sure it is zip code related.:sosad:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts