8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
check them out

http://www.bayarea-is300.com

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks bro, there is more to be added soon, also i am turning my new is300 into a show car with a sleeper additude, when i trade in my 2001 for the 02

·
Registered
1995 Nissan Maxima
1,937 Posts
When did you almost get one?

How much did they quote you for insurance?

On 2001-11-08 22:38, CamryRR wrote:
Ya i love those ,too bad my insurance quote was crazy i almost got one..:sad:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i have a hella bad record and i pay 121 a month for insurance

http://www.esurance.com

·
Turbo-Yota power
1,773 Posts
I was getting a new 5spd fully loaded IS300 for 32 000$ and the insurance was 9000$ a year at the lowest.. :sad: Quebec sux...

·
Registered
1995 Nissan Maxima
1,937 Posts
HOLY sh** that's some expensive insurance! But out of curiosity, you actually COULD afford the car? I thought you were still looking for a job. Did you find one yet? Good luck, if not.

On 2001-11-09 14:51, CamryRR wrote:
I was getting a new 5spd fully loaded IS300 for 32 000$ and the insurance was 9000$ a year at the lowest.. :sad: Quebec sux...

·
Turbo-Yota power
1,773 Posts
Ya im still looking for a job , but i had enough money if i would have sold my Camry and took monthly payments. :sad:

·
Registered
187 Posts
How on earth were you able to get a new one for 32k?!?!? I would have bought that instead of the SE V6! Sigh.....woe is me....

·
Turbo-Yota power
1,773 Posts
I can still get it for the same price i just would need to be able to pay for it in the first place.It is nice when your friend owns the dealership :smile:..

·
(¬_¬)...
Lexus IS
929 Posts
$32K for an IS300 5Sp? HOOK ME UP!

Damn!!! That's an AWSOME price...

I would snap one up right away. Pickup the car grab a 10day permit go to the strip clubs in Montreal and head back... a perfect weekend already hehehe.

·
Turbo-Yota power
1,773 Posts
i fi could hook up all the club with that price i would be im still thinking of getting the car myself if things get better soon.If not my friend will use his rebate for his own new car(he owns the dealership so he gets mad reductions every 2 years he gtes a new car for cheap)He was going to give it to me because this year he will be takin his Acura bonus car(He owns 3 dealerships Honda/Acura, Nissan and Toyota/lexus.

·
Registered
187 Posts
CamryRR,

I say buy it and then either drop in a Supra motor (same I-6) or turbo the puppy! (see turbo mag). That would be a VERY nice addition to anyone's garage. Btw, the 5 speed is very smooth and relatively short, exp for a Toyota!

·
Turbo-Yota power
1,773 Posts
On 2001-12-21 10:52, SE V6 wrote:
CamryRR,

I say buy it and then either drop in a Supra motor (same I-6) or turbo the puppy! (see turbo mag). That would be a VERY nice addition to anyone's garage. Btw, the 5 speed is very smooth and relatively short, exp for a Toyota!
That is what I will probably do,im thinking of getting the car and then going turbo until the warenty is over then i will go with a 2jz-gte swap.It either that or i will just get a GS300 and go direct 2jz-gte swap at a much lower price.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts