Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Car Breaker
1,078 Posts
Holy shit batman. 200$?

Shop around, or get some cheap ones, I mean they are just lugs. As long as they are good durable metal.

You don't have to have the Crystal of lugnuts.

Go to a parts shop, or something like wal-mart, or somewhere that might carry things like that...

·
Crossdrilled and Slotted
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
IS300 rims (atleast the /standard/ IS300 rims) need specific lugs. I believe these wheels use the lugs. They are Toyota only. They are not generic-goto Walmart lugs unfortunately.

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
6,252 Posts
myconid said:
IS300 rims (atleast the /standard/ IS300 rims) need specific lugs. I believe these wheels use the lugs. They are Toyota only. They are not generic-goto Walmart lugs unfortunately.
Are you sure? I would stop by an AutoZone and see if they carried any Lugnuts that fit those rims

·
That Geeky Star Wars Girl
991 Posts
hmm either go to autozone or i would get some gorilla lug nuts for them that are the locking lug nuts...i would like to think that just some toyota "tuner" lug nuts would work for it, but it may require the uber-special lexus lugs :rolleyes:

your wagon would look nice w/those rims though...i saw a IS w/them today except they were gunmetal, which looked very nice :thumbup:

keri

·
Registered
93 Posts
wow! Rays lugs arent even that expensive and they are like 130

·
Registered
93 Posts
Man just go find like 5 is300's and take one lug off each wheel. :D I mean they already have 5 of them they can share. :lol:

·
ECHO....Echo....echo....
1,539 Posts
You do need a specific lug nut. They are called SHANK STYLE lug nuts, but they are not exclusive to Lexus. You need to get ones that have a washer on the end of them. I know McGard has them, but they're pretty pricy too. You MIGHT be able to use regular cone seat or acorn style lug nuts, but you'll probably end up ruining the wheel.

edit: clarified...special lug NUTS.. not lugs

·
Gen 4 XLE v6
02 Toy Solara V6 MT
4,078 Posts
Some lexus wheels need lexus lugs. I took my ES to discount tire for new lugs, they called up lexi dealership and got 5 lugs for $35. Maybe you can find a friend who works at parts dept at toyota/lexus...anyone workinging at scion/toyota can always order lexi parts for cost!

·
Its still a Camry.
1991 Lexus Es250
622 Posts
Do IS300 rims need special lugs????????!!!!! Im getting ready to throw my rims on. Will it bolt right on? Or do I need to get other things? 95 Camry LE 4cyl

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.