Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Kanmuri
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Searching for a mechanism for my 85 camry, or possibly one from another model. If you want to sell the entire cluster at a discount and have me dig the mechanism out, that will work too.

All I need is the piece that sits behind the fascia, the actual mechanism for the needle movement.

In Central Washington state, willing to negotiate shipping, paypal preferred.

Thank you

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Searching for a mechanism for my 85 camry, or possibly one from another model. If you want to sell the entire cluster at a discount and have me dig the mechanism out, that will work too.

All I need is the piece that sits behind the fascia, the actual mechanism for the needle movement.

In Central Washington state, willing to negotiate shipping, paypal preferred.

Thank you
Car-part.com or maybe this?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Speedometer-MPH-Le-Analog-With-Tachometer-Head-Only-Fits-85-86-CAMRY-13324025/333167518395?hash=item4d9254e2bb:g:~vUAAOSwaKVcvlLX&fits=Year:1985|Model:Camry|Submodel:LE|Engine+-+Liter_Display:2.0L|Make:Toyota|Trim:LE+Sedan+4-Door|Engine:2.0L+1995CC+122Cu.+In.+l4+GAS+SOHC+Naturally+Aspirated

·
Kanmuri
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes but I already bought one, the issue is the tach mechanism is faulty. I've also contacted every seller that has one trying to negotiate a lower price with no luck. I was hoping someone on here had one so I could deal with a more trusted source. Right now I'm looking at buying one from @lieblos1; so hopefully I dont need to look anymore.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts