Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Moving Forward
3,144 Posts
It was suppsoed to be in the snow BigBodyLX. We will ahve to wait quite a while for us to be able to post pics with our cars in teh snow.

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,666 Posts
LOL southerners.. :disappoin brr brrr it's 50F here brrr brrr! :lol:

It's about -3 to -5C (about 23F) right now.. this is like springtime. :)

·
Moving Forward
3,144 Posts
hey technically it is 40F here right now with a wind chill of 35F.

I wish it would get down to the 20's and jsut stay there. I hate it around here in the winter. One day it is 60 and the next it is 20. You jsut never know. The cold is no big deal for me. I used to wok outside and had to be in it no matter what the temp.

·
Registered
593 Posts
No snow at the moment, all the big stuff has gone for a bit. It even peaked above freezing yesterday! First time in two weeks!

·
I Like Traffic Lights !!!
78 Bronco
520 Posts

·
Mitsubishi Diamante Owner
'03 Diamante
1,743 Posts
Cyorke said:
It was suppsoed to be in the snow BigBodyLX. We will ahve to wait quite a while for us to be able to post pics with our cars in teh snow.
I know.. I posted it as a joke

·
Registered
81 celica
73 Posts
REN69 said:
LOL southerners.. :disappoin brr brrr it's 50F here brrr brrr! :lol:

It's about -3 to -5C (about 23F) right now.. this is like springtime. :)
your all silly Southerners to me :lol: 23F is t shirt weather
pics i took in mid october, its been snowing since mid september up here

giant Santa trying to eat my car :eek:

scaring the STI away ;)

the Santa clause House in North Pole AK

·
I Like Traffic Lights !!!
78 Bronco
520 Posts
sonyminidiscman said:
05 Echo... your car is so clean........in the snow......whats up with that...

We washed it before we took the pictures, that and I'm fussy about keeping my cars very clean. I wash them 2 to 3 times a week and you would think that my cars were sitting in the showroom with how clean I keep the Interior and under the hood.

I guess I'm a little anal about such things but then again it is easier to keep a clean car clean...

·
Moving Forward
3,144 Posts
well maybe we will get lucky and get one decent snow around here before the end of winter. The last good one we had was two years ago. They said we wold get an inch or two and got almost 8 inches in less than 4 hours or so. It was a nightmare around here. People cant drive and get all freaked out then the grocery stores end up with no food because everyone is afraid they are going to be snowed in for days. The last time anything like that happened was more than ten years ago when we got about 4 inches of ice overnight and it stayed around for almonst a week.

Oh yeah all of you norhterners get snow but we get ice, and thunderstorms, and tornadoes and who knows what else. WInter weather around here includes almost everything except hurricanes.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts