Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
with my gen 3 overheating for the 2nd time on 2 motors, I'll be parting out my Camry sometime next week. sorry, i won't be parting out any stock parts. hopefully someone will buy the car as-is or else i'm rolling it off a cliff. LOL

i'll be replacing my Camry with either a '09 camry SE V6, '09 4runner sr5 or '09 venza.

·
O-Dark-30
93 Camry Le
409 Posts
hmm

with my gen 3 overheating for the 2nd time on 2 motors, I'll be parting out my Camry sometime next week. sorry, i won't be parting out any stock parts. hopefully someone will buy the car as-is or else i'm rolling it off a cliff. LOL

i'll be replacing my Camry with either a '09 camry SE V6, '09 4runner sr5 or '09 venza.
How about an '09 Audi A6 with a supercharged 3.0

·
Registered
98' Camry
428 Posts
go with the camry or the 4runner =P

·
O-Dark-30
93 Camry Le
409 Posts

·
Toyota | moving forward
1,534 Posts
Why not wait for the 2010 Camry? They're already at my local dealerships. The Venza does look nice though, I'm headed to the new car show with my gf tonight so I'll get a chance to sit in it and what not.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why not wait for the 2010 Camry? They're already at my local dealerships. The Venza does look nice though, I'm headed to the new car show with my gf tonight so I'll get a chance to sit in it and what not.
is the '10 camry really any different than the one now? i'm in need of a 4 door right now because i have a 7 yr old and a 5 month old. its a PITA getting the car seat in and out of the tC and SC

·
I HAS BOOST!!!
94 Camry SE V6 Coup
10,728 Posts
4 runner = slow (relitivly), poor handling, lumberous.
Camry SE V6 = fast, slightly sporty, sexy.

How about an '09 Audi A6 with a supercharged 3.0
not many people want a german wiering nightmare these days:D.

·
Toyota | moving forward
1,534 Posts
is the '10 camry really any different than the one now? i'm in need of a 4 door right now because i have a 7 yr old and a 5 month old. its a PITA getting the car seat in and out of the tC and SC
Not really - just updated styling, LED tails, and standard VSC/traction control. Might as well go for the 2010 if you can find one.. I much prefer the mid-gen facelifts in general and the 6th gen is no exception.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
yea, i don't think we can wait for the '10. we need a reliable 4 door ASAP.

as much as i'd like to mod the new car, it's purely going to be a family friendly car.

since the wife said no mods to the new car, i'll be looking for a super cheap 1st gen LS400. i wont do anything extreme except for coilovers and some nice wheels.

camricer, that Venza is sick but like i said, the new car will have 0 major mods.

·
Registered
94 camry 2dr
30 Posts
how much

how much would you want it ass is and is it the v6 1mzfe or the four banger i got the 1mzfe and have been looking for exhaust and ecu i think mine is fried let me know what you want for her!

·
Registered
98' Camry
428 Posts
get an is300:lol:

·
Registered
98' Camry
428 Posts
yeah the backseat isnt huge but still man its an is300 that car is so beautiful by itself no modding is needed lol. is it a 5 speed too?

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dibs on those fogs! =)
you're better off buying new ones. mine have cracked over time.

I like the new Corolla the best. Cheap and sexy
it's possible because...

UPDATE:
camry se v6 is not available anywhere in san diego county right now.

4runner is too much and the 3rd row is the lame ones that fold up like those in the landcruiser.

my wife, who will be paying 85% of the new car wants a sienna to accommodate our 2 kids and a possible 3rd in the future. I'm kind of bummed because the Sienna is practical but I'm just not ready for one yet. Is there anyone else with 3 kids that can shed some advice?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts