Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 2 of 41 Posts

· Forumatic Immunity!
05 Taco DC LB V6 TRD
3,765 Posts
very cool bro. you copy me:cool: . i see the hellas back theres. i put some hella black magic driving lights behind my grillecraft grilles also. the black magics have the black reflector so they blend in a little better. which ones do you have? i mounted mine directly to the grille, did you do the same thing? here are some pics. let me know. :)

day time blendin in.

in the dark with the flash on.

· Forumatic Immunity!
05 Taco DC LB V6 TRD
3,765 Posts
6shooter said:
i actually don't know which hellas those are. i had them just kinda laying around for a while. they are a few years old. i mounted mine with longer bolts from the core support. if you lift the hood and look right next to where the two grille bolts go in the core support, there are two unused holes next to them. i used those because they were already there and it placed the lights where i wanted them in the grille.
glad you like it-- i love the white/black on yours! how much was that rack if you don't mind me asking?
thanks, i got from a retailer near me who was closing down and had a clearance sale. so i got it new for $320. but usually in stores they sell for $400 new. you could prolly find it cheaper on ebay.

1 - 2 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.