Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2005 tacoma trd
866 Posts
congrats on your new toy :thumbup: welcome to the club :thumbup: and let the mods begin :lol:

·
Chicks dig it...!
'06 Tacoma EC Sport
1,893 Posts
Awsome...you must have made good time too. I don't see any snow in the photo, either. The rain is just now switching over to snow here.

Congrats!

N

·
0 Posts
Congrat's on your new ride. Now go put some running boards or nerfs on ASAP and protect that snazzy paint.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
novataco said:
Awsome...you must have made good time too. I don't see any snow in the photo, either. The rain is just now switching over to snow here.

Congrats!
3 hrs and 10min to get there, 2 hrs at the dealer and 3 hrs home. Saw a few flurries on the way up, nothing but rain all the way home.

Truck rides great on the highway, very impressed.

Dealership people were great, no screwing around, here's the truck, sign here, out the door. No high pressure anything. They had to ask about paint protection, service contract, fabric guard, extended warranty, etc. Politely said no and we were out of there. That's the way it should be, zero stress!

Rob had the truck right in front of the front door, first thing you saw when driving up, thing was spotless as well.

Roger

·
Chicks dig it...!
'06 Tacoma EC Sport
1,893 Posts
Is that pinstriping I see in your pic...at the top of the door...?

·
Don't mess with the Blue
'06 DC Sport TRD
1,809 Posts
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!!!!! Congrats on the new purchase. Love the color.

·
Registered
06 Taco Acc. SR-5
69 Posts
Great! :clap: We got ours the same day, about the same time.

·
Registered
2006 TACOMA
5 Posts
Congrats.... and Only 2hrs hours at the dealer! makes it even better....

·
Registered
848 Posts
Lookin' good man. That red was my first choice, I love that color.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
novataco said:
Is that pinstriping I see in your pic...at the top of the door...?
Yea, it was a dealer trade from Priority Toyota down here and they put it on all vehicles (and add a $200 dealer add on charge for 50 cents of pinstripe :confused: ). I actually drove this truck down here back in Nov when I was first looking at Tacomas. It ended up being traded to Alaxandria Toyota where I got it for 500 less than I could have down here. :clap:

Roger

·
Lady in Red
1,515 Posts
Very nice truck roger!! I like the Impulse Red Pearl a lot. I was trying to decide between that and Radiant Red but realized the Sport model doesn't come in Impulse. It really looks nice!!!:thumbup: :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts