Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Badassness
2005 Tacoma
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been 19 for about an hour and 45 minutes now. Well, I won't officially be 19 until 11:25AM but hey.

Dang, I never really believed it, but time really does fly. I remember my 14th birthday was the day I decided to save all my money so I could buy my own car, and not be forced to ask my mom or dad if I could borrow theirs, like my brother always had to do.

I'm just going to be lazy all day and have supreme control over the remote :lol:. I'll probably watch "Two Roads to Baja", "Dust to Glory" for the 100th time, and some CORR, then I'll most likely be sick of TV lol. Yeah it'll be a fun day.

Oh yeah I almost forgot! The Seahawks are going to whoop the Bears into hibernation :wiggle:. The team I want to win always loses when they play on my birthday. I said the Bears would win it all at the beginning of the season.

·
Master Slouch
2006 Toyota Tacoma
351 Posts
Happy Birthday! Enjoy the lazy day. I'll be thinking of you while I watch the game on my HDTV (and the snow falls outside at temps just barely above zero).

·
Registered
780 Posts
happy birthday man...

i hope the seahawks win.....but it's probably not likely. (both teams i wanted to win yesterday lost)

looks like a nice truck from your sig :)

·
Mine is better than yours
'06 Dbl-Cab 4x4 Taco
1,211 Posts
I'm 36 and by the way, Seattle lost...........

Marc M

1 - 11 of 11 Posts