Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi
I have Corolla EE 100, swap 4afe last year.
My car doesn't has power Windows.
I want to install power Windows.
I bought master switch and others, also motors.
I collect wiring diagram (thanks to ziommm he share j/b 1 diagram from his manual ) and decided to make wiring harness
I want to do it like original and oem but now, I need to know two things :
I need 12+ve source from j/b 1, what's that wire?
This picture is j/b 1
Is this connector for power Windows l?
For power mirror so I have this problem
Can everyone help me?

Electrical wiring Wire Electrical supply Cable management Electronics

·
Registered
1997 Corolla CE
2,978 Posts
The power mirrors have an orange plug that goes into an orange junction box that would be somewhere near the fuses. I have a picture somewhere and I will try to post it later today. The power mirrors themselves have a small white plug that attch to a harness in the door, through a rubber grommet between the door and frame, then end at the orange plug. It's got three wires in it if I remember.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, this connector in picture is useless in may car.
In this connector one pin has 12+ and is white-red.
I guess this connector belong to power Windows.
power Windows ,power mirror and other stuff except a/c , branches from this J/B.
I want to know power Windows branches from where connectors

where's fuse for power Windows?

·
Registered
Blacktop AE101
198 Posts
Can you give more information about your car please? LHD or RHD? 3 doors or 5 doors? Which engine? I can provide more diagrams on the power windows and the power sources but they are specific to each version of the car.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Can you give more information about your car please? LHD or RHD? 3 doors or 5 doors? Which engine? I can provide more diagrams on the power windows and the power sources but they are specific to each version of the car.
Hi sir
I bother you more times , excuse me.
In my country (Iran) there aren't a lot to Toyota Corolla.
my car is GCC region, LHR, EE100, 1993, manual, sedan with 1300 cc engine and carburetor without power windows and power mirror.I Bought needed stuff like motors, switch and .....
I swap 4afe on it.

With thanks from Mr. "ziommm" for diagram, I want to specified for me in this diagram, path for power window and mirror, and so their connectors.

Text Paper Document

·
Registered
1997 Corolla CE
2,978 Posts
Here's the picture I am referring to. The orange plug is for power mirrors. My car was prewired so I am not of much help. I only needed the power mirrors and the door harness. Antamatronic had to wire his power mirrors in, but i am having a hard time searching for his thread.

·
Registered
1997 Corolla
6,037 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here's the picture I am referring to. The orange plug is for power mirrors. My car was prewired so I am not of much help. I only needed the power mirrors and the door harness. Antamatronic had to wire his power mirrors in, but i am having a hard time searching for his thread.

Thanks very much
i found , this is for power mirror

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here are the diagrams for the power sources and power windows, you also asked for the A/C wires in the IF1 connector in my swap thread, so I'm adding that here.

View attachment 283046 View attachment 283047

View attachment 283048 View attachment 283049
So thanks
GOD have sent you.
your diagrams very helpful, specially for me when can't reach to manual.
I apologize for request
in diagram referring too much connectors, but I don't know their location and shape.
when I carefully saw this picture, I guess on back of this paper, show location of connectors

Text Diagram Font Plan Drawing

again, apologize for requests, would you send the location of connector (next page of this picture) and also shape and schematic of their.
for example I don't know 1G connector or where it is

Thank you sir

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.